Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 7, 2016

Góc riêng tư/ From Kid Donnoven to us..




FROM KID DONNOVEN TO US..

The leaders of the Nguyen Clan, this photo aside from being extremely grainy it truly encaptured their essence. My grandpa. Strong, wise and confident but also caring and thoughtful. My grandma the most selfless woman I have ever met. She always cares for me, often babies me and constantly nags me about doing my bed. I always had a love for film and photography in my heart and before I could even realize it, my grandparents had seen it in me and knew my potential. They came to the US from Vietnam for 2 months to see how I've grown and see me graduate and get oriented into UW. I'm glad that I could spend so much time with them and take them out but now that they're back in Vietnam I've never missed anything more in my entire life. Gods grace comes in so many aspects and for me I think the purest form of his grace to me is through my grandparents. I love these two more than anything and I only get to see them once every year or two.. Never take your grandparents for granted now that you get to see them so often, sometimes the smallest things go unnoticed. Love every second you get to spend with your grandparents.



VANDANBNN

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét